Or if others can ride along with you...

Moderators: longhair, Copperhead, Leadhand, EM2

#964570 by DaveRider2017
Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:45 pm
Hi,
I plan to ride to Sturgis from southern CA, spend a few days there and then ride back.
I'm looking for cool people to ride along with.

Anyone interested - please respond, here or in private.
#967481 by hrlyfmly61
Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:12 pm
Leaving Riverside Ca. on Aug. 4th as early as possilble. Would like to ride with others who are not in a rush, staying at tilford campground, leaving on aug. 12th to come back. If interested respond here to recieve contact info.

Thanks
#967901 by Victor
Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:12 am
I'm leaving early on the 3rd from San Diego and plan on spending first night at mesquite nv. Havnt decided where I'm staying at in Sturgis yet.
#968357 by Aussies
Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:58 pm
G'day All

Myself and partner will be leaving LA on the 31st July on our Harley riding to Las Vegas, Saltlake City, Casper then Deadwood over several days arriving in Deadwood on the 4th August.

We are coming all the way from Australia for Sturgis we pretty relaxed people mid 40s going on 30 that enjoy motorcycles, cold beers and a laugh.

If anyone's doing a similar ride and wants to join us let us know.
Last edited by Aussies on Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#968358 by Leadhand
Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:22 pm
Aussies wrote:G'day All

Myself and partner my will be leaving LA on the 31st July on our Harley riding to Las Vegas, Saltlake City, Casper then Deadwood over several days arriving in Deadwood on the 4th August.

We are coming all the way from Australia for Sturgis we pretty relaxed people mid 40s going on 30 that enjoy motorcycles, cold beers and a laugh.

Have a good ride :thumbsup:
#968360 by EM2
Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:33 pm
Leadhand wrote:

Myself and partner my will be leaving LA on the 31st July on our Harley riding to Las Vegas, Saltlake City, Casper then Deadwood over several days arriving in Deadwood on the 4th August.

Have a good ride :thumbsup:

Yep! And check out some of the other forums for events, rides and meeting up with some from this board. :wink:
#968442 by Victor
Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:04 pm

Myself and partner will be leaving LA on the 31st July on our Harley riding to Las Vegas, Saltlake City, Casper then Deadwood over several days arriving in Deadwood on the 4th August.

Your leaving a bit before me, wont even hit Las vegas uuntil the 4th. Enjoy your ride, and bring rain gear thru salt lake.
#968467 by Aussies
Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:52 am
Victor wrote:

Your leaving a bit before me, wont even hit Las vegas uuntil the 4th. Enjoy your ride, and bring rain gear thru salt lake.

Thanks for the tip - You have a great ride also 8)
#968691 by sacto
Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:16 am
Victor wrote:

get through park city early in the am not many thunder storms then and less wind in wy in the early am 8)