Or if others can ride along with you...

Moderators: longhair, Copperhead, Leadhand, EM2

#967876 by efpron
Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:09 pm
Leaving the East Valley Phoenix area after work on Friday 8/4 or early Saturday morning 8/5 with arrival at the Loud American in downtown Sturgis for lunch on Monday, 8/7. Just two of us at this point. If you're looking for someone to ride with, you're welcome to ride with us.
#968602 by efpron
Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:09 pm
My status just changed. My riding buddy who usually rides up with me has decided not to go. Now I'm looking for someone to ride with.
#969985 by efpron
Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:11 pm
What part of AZ are you in? I'm in Fountain Hills. At this point, I'm planning to leave Saturday morning so I can get up north before it gets hot. Looks like the weather is going to be pretty good so at this point, my route would be 87 north, 260 east to Heber. North out of Heber to I-40 east, I-25 north, 85 north just past Cheyenne to Sturgis. I'm meeting my sister in downtown Sturgis, probably at the Loud American. I have a campsite reserved for tent camping at Creekside Campground, just off 79. Let me know if that works for you.
#969986 by efpron
Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:14 pm
efpron wrote:What part of AZ are you in? I'm in Fountain Hills. At this point, I'm planning to leave Saturday morning so I can get up north before it gets hot. Looks like the weather is going to be pretty good so at this point, my route would be 87 north, 260 east to Heber. North out of Heber to I-40 east, I-25 north, 85 north just past Cheyenne to Sturgis. I'm meeting my sister in downtown Sturgis for lunch on Monday, probably at the Loud American, so I need to be there by then. I have a campsite reserved for tent camping at Creekside Campground, just off 79. Let me know if that works for you.