Moderators: longhair, Copperhead, Leadhand, EM2

#969026 by Ironworker07
Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:04 am
cobaltt wrote:
Ironworker07 wrote:
randee wrote:http://www.sturgis.com/content/rallyinfo/ridesmaps.html
Here's my list of rides and their related maps, etc...

Randee...I've been here a long time...please fix my log in shit...I hate having to enter a name and password every time...wtf...love ya buddy.

JEEZ! does this guy ever stop bitchin? :roll:

Now that's a voice I haven't heard from in a long time...are you riding out this year...
#969043 by LEE
Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:58 am
sacto wrote:
Harley320 wrote:[img][DSC_0230_zpsl31zj4bl.jpg?t=1499272934/img]
can anyone tell me how to get our photo on our profile?? PLEASE !! :D

looks good 8)

TWO THUMPS UP ON THE AVATAR
#969103 by cobaltt
Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:18 am
Ironworker07 wrote:
cobaltt wrote:
Ironworker07 wrote:

Randee...I've been here a long time...please fix my log in shit...I hate having to enter a name and password every time...wtf...love ya buddy.

Now that's a voice I haven't heard from in a long time...are you riding out this year...

Maybe next year buddy. for the 10 year anniversary. as long as Bob doesn't lead.
#969113 by sacto
Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:34 pm
cobaltt wrote:
Ironworker07 wrote:

no you plug one hole and another one start spouting :lol: thats what happens when you live one the wrong coast
#969140 by Ironworker07
Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:24 am
sacto wrote:
cobaltt wrote:
Ironworker07 wrote:

no you plug one hole and another one start spouting :lol: thats what happens when you live one the wrong coast

Was hoping you were under one of those mud slides on the wrong lefty coast....getting ready to roll...
#969141 by Ironworker07
Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:26 am
cobaltt wrote:
Ironworker07 wrote:
cobaltt wrote:
Ironworker07 wrote:

Maybe next year buddy. for the 10 year anniversary. as long as Bob doesn't lead.

This will be my last....riding out with my wife and yes, Bob....OMG that was the funniest road trip ever...especially when he ran that old lady over on her bicycle...did you know the Northstar bar burned down...
#969142 by come&gone
Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:03 am
Ironworker07 wrote:
cobaltt wrote:
Ironworker07 wrote:
cobaltt wrote:
Ironworker07 wrote:

This will be my last....riding out with my wife and yes, Bob....OMG that was the funniest road trip ever...especially when he ran that old lady over on her bicycle...did you know the Northstar bar burned down...

Yea and they lost Moca the beef jerky buying dog in the fire. :cry: Ray, the owner was in the bar with a few patrons when the lightning hit. They all got out OK. We drank on the remains by the fireplace last year.
#969164 by Ironworker07
Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:14 am
come&gone wrote:
Ironworker07 wrote:
cobaltt wrote:
Ironworker07 wrote:
cobaltt wrote:
Ironworker07 wrote:

Yea and they lost Moca the beef jerky buying dog in the fire. :cry: Ray, the owner was in the bar with a few patrons when the lightning hit. They all got out OK. We drank on the remains by the fireplace last year.

That's sucks about Moca...that was a great place to stop in the middle of nowhere...
#969165 by come&gone
Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:13 am
Ironworker07 wrote:
come&gone wrote:
Ironworker07 wrote:
cobaltt wrote:
Ironworker07 wrote:
cobaltt wrote:
Ironworker07 wrote:

That's sucks about Moca...that was a great place to stop in the middle of nowhere...

I remember the 1st time I got introduced to her trick. I asked Laurie the bartender, "Is it just me or is the dog staring at my money"? She told me to give it a dollar. I was like, give the dog a dollar?wtf
But I did and it snatched it up in it's mouth it went behind the bar and returned chomping on some beef jerky.
I was told a local crop duster even landed out there on the highway years ago and came in and got beer. Ray told me he thought about rebuilding but retiring sounding like a better idea. :lol: More time for fishing. :D
#969421 by Ironworker07
Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:54 pm
come&gone wrote:
Ironworker07 wrote:
come&gone wrote:
Ironworker07 wrote:
cobaltt wrote:
Ironworker07 wrote:
cobaltt wrote:
Ironworker07 wrote:

I remember the 1st time I got introduced to her trick. I asked Laurie the bartender, "Is it just me or is the dog staring at my money"? She told me to give it a dollar. I was like, give the dog a dollar?wtf
But I did and it snatched it up in it's mouth it went behind the bar and returned chomping on some beef jerky.
I was told a local crop duster even landed out there on the highway years ago and came in and got beer. Ray told me he thought about rebuilding but retiring sounding like a better idea. :lol: More time for fishing. :D

Randy, I know your doing this on purpose...wait till I see you....stop making me have to sign in, PLEASE
#969694 by storyteller2
Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:41 pm
Lizzybear wrote:Yes the Beaver bar is a popular place and because a lot of us are staying at Glencoe,Ken and I are doing our vowel renewals there..August 6 at 3 p.m so if you are in the the vicinity pop in :mrgreen:

Hi Lizzybear, I'm producing a television special about the 77th Annual Sturgis Rally and was wondering if you might be interested in talking to us about renewing your vows at the rally? Let me know, I can send you my info. Thanks!
#969696 by EM2
Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:50 pm
storyteller2 wrote:
Lizzybear wrote:Yes the Beaver bar is a popular place and because a lot of us are staying at Glencoe,Ken and I are doing our vowel renewals there..August 6 at 3 p.m so if you are in the the vicinity pop in :mrgreen:

Hi Lizzybear, I'm producing a television special about the 77th Annual Sturgis Rally and was wondering if you might be interested in talking to us about renewing your vows at the rally? Let me know, I can send you my info. Thanks!

Now that's cool!!! We'll make sure she see's this!!! :thumbsup:
#969711 by Leadhand
Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:12 pm
storyteller2 wrote:

we have made Lizzy aware of your request
#969728 by Lizzybear
Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:13 pm
storyteller2 wrote:

Sure I will talk to you..Ask any of my friends,they know I am rather chatty :lol:

If you need an email here it is..You can send the info there and tell me what you would like

[email protected]
#969755 by storyteller2
Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:33 am
Sure I will talk to you..Ask any of my friends,they know I am rather chatty :lol:

If you need an email here it is..You can send the info there and tell me what you would like

[email protected] [/quote]

Just tried to send an email to that address but it immediately bounced back. Just sent an email to the link on your profile. Let me know if you don't receive it for any reason. Looking forward to talking to you!
#969756 by Lizzybear
Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:41 am
storyteller2 wrote:Sure I will talk to you..Ask any of my friends,they know I am rather chatty :lol:

[email protected]

Just tried to send an email to that address but it immediately bounced back. Just sent an email to the link on your profile. Let me know if you don't receive it for any reason. Looking forward to talking to you![/quote]

Sorry that should be [email protected] .com .I obviously didn`t check it before I posted.. willl check the other email but I don` t use that one very much..