Moderators: longhair, Copperhead, Leadhand, EM2

#970093 by nursekappele
Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:20 pm
come&gone wrote:
nursekappele wrote:Hello,
My name is Denise, and this is my first Sturgis Rally! I have been counting down the days! We are coming in from Chesapeake VA, and another couple friends from Florida, plan on meeting somewhere on the road. Curious if anyone has any experience with staying at Custer State Park Blue Bell? Are there other bikers staying there? Or is it too far away?
Denise :m08: :m09: :goofy:
#ultraclassicgirl #sheridesadresser

Is that a Klock Werks windshield? No reason just asking. :lol:

Hi! I dont even remember. ...I removed shortly after this trip. I had just bought the bike prior. I hated it. It was called a windsplitter....since have replaced with a shorty....lol :ride: :goofy:
#972370 by ELCAZADOR
Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:00 am
Always around just better off staying "retired" from the public response. Been overseas, and traveling. Happy Holidays for those that wish it...
#972372 by Wanderlost
Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:51 am
ELCAZADOR wrote:Always around just better off staying "retired" from the public response. Been overseas, and traveling. Happy Holidays for those that wish it...

Nice to see you're still around.
#975059 by EM2
Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:55 pm
Jasink wrote:Hi, it’s been since 2013 since I was at the Rally but may make it this year. I was in Sturgis and the Black Hills last May. Always a great time riding and visiting the small towns in the Hills!

Welcome Jasink. Wealth of information on this board so feel free to post away!