Moderators: longhair, Copperhead, Leadhand, EM2

#963447 by sacto
Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:20 pm
got to go find some 22lr rounds getting low , hard to find in wonderful cali 8)
#963451 by come&gone
Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:05 pm
sacto wrote:got to go find some 22lr rounds getting low , hard to find in wonderful cali 8)

When ya mentioned 22LR I had to go diggin. I have 100 rounds that I believe I bought in a grab bag of ammo once. They're in a plastic box with a sliding lid. 20 rows of 5. Still got a stick on price tag on one end.
Says GEMCO A2 TNE

$1.75

Also found a box of 250 Winchester 22 CB SHORT. I know they'e at least 25-30 years old. Got a handwritten price tag of $11.00. Actually seems high for the time.

Times have changed a bit :shock: :lol:
#963453 by Lizzybear
Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:41 pm
sacto wrote:good flipped the page 8)

Way to go,we just might make a hundred pages :shock: :mrgreen: :drinking:
#963454 by Lizzybear
Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:44 pm
sacto wrote:
Lizzybear wrote:
sacto wrote:busy week ll is interviewing architects all week , kitchen remodel time so much for retirement :shock:

It will keep you out of trouble :lol: :lol: :lol:

its no fun not being in trouble :lol:

We will get into trouble in Sturgis ..August 6 th 3 pm at the Beaver Bar,we are going to renew our vows :mrgreen:
#963459 by Ironworker07
Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:47 am
sacto wrote:
Ironworker07 wrote:Shit, I knew he was ok...now we have to listen to him again...

Be safe with that dam...looks scary watching it on the news.

i have a boat , linda made me go out and put the plug in it , hows your leg??

Leg is good, how's your ankle...I have been shoveling snow for way too long. Over 4 feet of the shit here in the right coast.

We got our letter from Glencoe yesterday. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Celebrating SK's big 50.
#963472 by sacto
Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:02 pm
come&gone wrote:
sacto wrote:got to go find some 22lr rounds getting low , hard to find in wonderful cali 8)

When ya mentioned 22LR I had to go diggin. I have 100 rounds that I believe I bought in a grab bag of ammo once. They're in a plastic box with a sliding lid. 20 rows of 5. Still got a stick on price tag on one end.
Says GEMCO A2 TNE

$1.75

Also found a box of 250 Winchester 22 CB SHORT. I know they'e at least 25-30 years old. Got a handwritten price tag of $11.00. Actually seems high for the time.

Times have changed a bit :shock: :lol:

went to 3 places and finally found 1 200 round box of winchester lr's , never heard of gemco but ill double your money and give you 3.50 for it , i won't say how much i paid :lol: they are hard to get for some reason in california and expensive :shock:
#963473 by sacto
Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:03 pm
Lizzybear wrote:

your blaby friend is back i think 200 8)
#963474 by sacto
Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:06 pm
Lizzybear wrote:
sacto wrote:
Lizzybear wrote:
sacto wrote:busy week ll is interviewing architects all week , kitchen remodel time so much for retirement :shock:

We will get into trouble in Sturgis ..August 6 th 3 pm at the Beaver Bar,we are going to renew our vows :mrgreen:

haha cool i have it plugged in my phone as a reminder :lol:
#963475 by sacto
Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:12 pm
Ironworker07 wrote:
sacto wrote:
Ironworker07 wrote:Shit, I knew he was ok...now we have to listen to him again...

Be safe with that dam...looks scary watching it on the news.

i have a boat , linda made me go out and put the plug in it , hows your leg??

Leg is good, how's your ankle...I have been shoveling snow for way too long. Over 4 feet of the shit here in the right coast.

We got our letter from Glencoe yesterday. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Celebrating SK's big 50.

don't feel bad its raining in california , but i don't have to shovel that :lol:
#963486 by Smack D
Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:51 am
:morning:
#963489 by Lizzybear
Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:21 am
sacto wrote:
Lizzybear wrote:

your blaby friend is back i think 200 8)

Okie dokie,lets see if we can do it :mrgreen:
#963490 by Lizzybear
Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:22 am
sacto wrote:
Lizzybear wrote:
sacto wrote:
Lizzybear wrote:

haha cool i have it plugged in my phone as a reminder :lol:

Good,you missed it the first time around :roll: :lol:
#963503 by Lizzybear
Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:33 am
Been raining all night,sure helps to melt the snow.