Moderators: longhair, Copperhead, Leadhand, EM2

#972379 by Teqsun
Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:47 pm
Lizzybear wrote:Good morning and happy December 1st :D

Good day, about 29 this morning... We had snowmobile safety training/certification today for the 12 year olds... another year of no snow, and putting wheels on the skis. Maybe we should have included a motorcycle course at the same time these past few years...LOL.
#972380 by winger
Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:09 pm
Another fine weather day. Unloaded timbers for a building at the State Park today. Start building next weekend. Going on a toy run tomorrow. :ride:
#972385 by Lizzybear
Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:04 am
Good morning..

Snowed for awhile last night and then rained so I have no idea what the highway will be like for driving into work..It is 32 F so hopefully they aren`t to bad..

Have a great Sunday :D

:lilangel:
#972386 by come&gone
Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:31 pm
Let's see, went to work to spend some time on upcoming year end projects. Came home and fired up the snowblower just to check it out. (fired right off) Topped the gas off in the shovel and put it on the trickle charger for a few hours.
Rode the Ultra a few miles, stopped and topped off the gas in it too.

I fear my season is over. :( No complaints though, December 3rd, no snow & still riding. I'm dreaming of a brown Christmas :!: :lol:
#972396 by winger
Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:11 am
Toy run yesterday with about 800 bikes. It went well, but I don't like rides that big. I only do it for the kids. :ride:
#972399 by Lizzybear
Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:10 am
It is Monday again,the weeks are flying by..

That is a lot of bikers,wow must have been quite the turn out..We don`t like riding in big groups like that either,but as you say,it is for the kids..

Not much snow here,glad for that..Ken will be home this week from Saskatchewan so if it storms,he can take care of the shoveling.
#972427 by Lizzybear
Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:44 am
What will I do you ask,oh you know this and that :lol:

Ken arrives back home tomorrow so I will pick him up at the airport..Cloudy and cool here today,but better than snow :D
#972430 by winger
Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:50 am
I'm off everyday. Some days I'm off more than others, but that's how retirement works I guess. :beerchug:
#972432 by Lizzybear
Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:54 am
winger wrote:I'm off everyday. Some days I'm off more than others, but that's how retirement works I guess. :beerchug:

I will finally retire this Spring,had enough working..Been working since I was knee high to a grasshopper :lol:
#972435 by come&gone
Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:38 am
Lizzybear wrote:
winger wrote:I'm off everyday. Some days I'm off more than others, but that's how retirement works I guess. :beerchug:

I will finally retire this Spring,had enough working..Been working since I was knee high to a grasshopper :lol:

Yep, been working since I was 12. If I wasn't in school I was at work at my Dad's business. Afternoon's, Saturdays & all summer long. :cry:
#972438 by Sancho
Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:40 pm
Lizzybear wrote:

Seems I remember you retiring once before. 8)
#972440 by winger
Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:20 pm
Sancho wrote:
Lizzybear wrote:

Seems I remember you retiring once before. 8)

Guess it didn't take the first time. If you don't succeed at first, find another way.
#972444 by Lizzybear
Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:48 am
Good morning..

I did retire once before but I wasn`t ready to sit around and take up knitting :lol: :lol: :lol:

We will be moving back East,hopefully in the Spring..Then I shall retire for good..
#972450 by winger
Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:40 am
Lizzybear wrote:Good morning..

I did retire once before but I wasn`t ready to sit around and take up knitting :lol: :lol: :lol:

We will be moving back East,hopefully in the Spring..Then I shall retire for good..

Where back east are you thinking of moving?