Moderators: longhair, Copperhead, Leadhand, EM2

#970049 by come&gone
Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:56 pm
sacto wrote:and as for the 100 i think we should all be there maybe a pretty good party :drinking: 8)

I got a hunch I may not be at the 100th :shrug:

But I've been wrong before. :lol:
#970051 by Leadhand
Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:48 am
come&gone wrote:
sacto wrote:and as for the 100 i think we should all be there maybe a pretty good party :drinking: 8)

I got a hunch I may not be at the 100th :shrug:

But I've been wrong before. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:roll: I am sure I will not
#970062 by Teqsun
Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:06 am

I should make that party...I'll only be 79...the good Lord willing :drinking:
#970067 by come&gone
Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:12 am
Teqsun wrote:

I'd be 84 :shock: If I was alive and riding, it would probably have to be a trike. :(
#970068 by Teqsun
Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:49 pm
come&gone wrote:
Teqsun wrote:

I'd be 84 :shock: If I was alive and riding, it would probably have to be a trike. :(

I have nothing against trikes... Especially if it means riding or not riding in the future
#970073 by George
Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:10 pm
Teqsun wrote:
come&gone wrote:
Teqsun wrote:

I have nothing against trikes... Especially if it means riding or not riding in the future

I don't know about a trike.
I would be 85 and I prefer a side car!
#970074 by come&gone
Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:18 pm
George wrote:
Teqsun wrote:
come&gone wrote:
Teqsun wrote:

I don't know about a trike.
I would be 85 and I prefer a side car!

OK, anything to keep me from falling over. :lol:
#970246 by Lizzybear
Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:54 am

I will be a mouldy old thing in some nursing home if I live that long :lol: :lol: :lol:
#970247 by Lizzybear
Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:58 am
Just got home last night after a long two an a half weeks of being away..It was so good to sleep in my own bed..Getting to old for this camping crap :roll:

If we go again,has to be something different than tenting..It was great seeing all of our friends and catching up with them.

Mr Leadhand,it was a pleasure meeting you an I am glad ours paths finally crossed..It is always nice to put a face to a name..Wish we could have spent more time together..Maybe at the 100 th we can compare notes on nursing homes :lol: :lol:
#970254 by Leadhand
Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:18 pm
:lilangel: Sorry I missed your vows but we got hung up down in Hill City.
So we did the Needles-Loop-and Iron Mountain. Hope it all went well at the
Beaver Bar. I left and rode back 750 miles on Thur and stayed in WI DELLS
with my exwife for 2 days and got home early Sat evening. 870 miles all totaled.
My buddy with the RV wasn't leaving until today and I had enough :lol:
:m22: Good meeting you and Ken also and the others. Actually good 2 b home :wink:
#970255 by winger
Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:36 pm
Lizzybear wrote:Just got home last night after a long two an a half weeks of being away..It was so good to sleep in my own bed..Getting to old for this camping crap :roll:

If we go again,has to be something different than tenting..It was great seeing all of our friends and catching up with them.

Mr Leadhand,it was a pleasure meeting you an I am glad ours paths finally crossed..It is always nice to put a face to a name..Wish we could have spent more time together..Maybe at the 100 th we can compare notes on nursing homes :lol: :lol:

What is the latest on the forest fires? On the way to Alaska, that part of Canada was all ablaze and everything west of highway 93 was closed.

I got home after 25 days and sure was glad to be in my own bed again.

How many years til the 100th? I will likely not be around for that. :turn-l: