BBOOTS

A Moderated Message Board 

Moderators: longhair, Copperhead, Leadhand, EM2

 #974189  by come&gone
 Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:12 pm
winger wrote:Back home. Mom is working on year 96 now. :new-bday: Mom.
You're a lucky man Winger!
 #974192  by Leadhand
 Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:40 am
:morning: snow wet and heavy :roll: :soapbox:
 #974199  by come&gone
 Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:13 am
Leadhand wrote::morning: snow wet and heavy :roll: :soapbox:
Snowing here too, and they're saying wind gusts could hit 40 - 50 mph. :shock:
 #974202  by Leadhand
 Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:33 am
come&gone wrote:
Leadhand wrote::morning: snow wet and heavy :roll: :soapbox:
Snowing here too, and they're saying wind gusts could hit 40 - 50 mph. :shock:

yup windy here also-snow is to heavy to blow around-very wet snow
 #974203  by Lizzybear
 Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:06 am
winger wrote:Back home. Mom is working on year 96 now. :new-bday: Mom.
Awesome news winger :D
 #974204  by Lizzybear
 Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:07 am
This has to be the winter form hell for everyone..Stay safe my friends..
 #974207  by winger
 Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:20 am
No snow but lotsa rain today. Good day for a :beer: or three.
 #974220  by Lizzybear
 Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:13 am
:morning:

Beautiful sunny day here 8) ..Hope it lasts for a few days..
 #974224  by winger
 Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:01 am
No rain. Windy and cool and windy. Gonna freeze tonight. Wackey weather. :shock:
 #974234  by Leadhand
 Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:27 am
:54: :roll: :wave: :morning: :hourgl: :m44: :beerchug:
 #974240  by winger
 Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:49 am
Freezing cold. The :monkey: might see snow today. Hot toddy time.
 #974247  by Lizzybear
 Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:52 pm
Snowed last night and this morning,grrrrrrrr..I give up
 #974251  by EM2
 Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:48 pm
winger wrote:Freezing cold. The :monkey: might see snow today. Hot toddy time.
Flurries on and off all day...... :beer2: time.
 #974252  by winger
 Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:42 pm
EM2 wrote:
winger wrote:Freezing cold. The :monkey: might see snow today. Hot toddy time.
Flurries on and off all day...... :beer2: time.
I'm on it. :beer: :beer2:
 #974253  by come&gone
 Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:20 pm
Leadhand wrote::54: :roll: :wave: :morning: :hourgl: :m44: :beerchug:
I get it, you should be well in to Thirsty Thursday by now :beer: :beer:
 #974254  by winger
 Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:50 pm
come&gone wrote:
Leadhand wrote::54: :roll: :wave: :morning: :hourgl: :m44: :beerchug:
I get it, you should be well in to Thirsty Thursday by now :beer: :beer:
Wasatusay? :beer:
 #974259  by Lizzybear
 Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:29 am
Good morning and it is finally Friday :multi: :multi: :multi: Have a great weekend everyone :D
 #974263  by Leadhand
 Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:38 am
:54: :m34: TGIF :nopity: :shhh: :morning: :surrender: :roll: :moon1: :tp: :sleeping:
  • 1
  • 43
  • 44
  • 45
  • 46
  • 47
  • 76