Moderators: longhair, Copperhead, Leadhand, EM2

#970888 by come&gone
Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:30 pm
Leeta wrote:HEY...IT'S NEARLY STURGIS TIME!!! I need to get this thread running again! NO POSTING ABOUT SPORTS!

All you cheese mongers have a great trip and hope to hear lots of stories of in the wind bro-ness and biker beotchs...

WOO! STURGIS ....2017....103 CUBE....SWITCHBACK...2012....
Got a whopping 18,000 miles on my 12 Switchback... need more in the wind-ness!!

NO POSTING ABOUT SPORTS!

Ok, then "How about those Cornhuskers"? There may be flooding downstream tonight from Husker Nation tears. :shock:
#970899 by Leadhand
Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:15 pm
come&gone wrote:
Leeta wrote:HEY...IT'S NEARLY STURGIS TIME!!! I need to get this thread running again! NO POSTING ABOUT SPORTS!

All you cheese mongers have a great trip and hope to hear lots of stories of in the wind bro-ness and biker beotchs...

WOO! STURGIS ....2017....103 CUBE....SWITCHBACK...2012....
Got a whopping 18,000 miles on my 12 Switchback... need more in the wind-ness!!

NO POSTING ABOUT SPORTS!

Ok, then "How about those Cornhuskers"? There may be flooding downstream tonight from Husker Nation tears. :shock:

LMAO
#971002 by come&gone
Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:29 pm
How many Cornhusker fans does it take to change a burnt out light bulb?
They don't change it, they just sit around and reminisce about how great the old one was. :lol:
#971003 by EM2
Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:39 pm
come&gone wrote:How many Cornhusker fans does it take to change a burnt out light bulb?
They don't change it, they just sit around and reminisce about how great the old one was. :lol:

None! The phukin light bulb is the last of their worries....... :54:
#971027 by Leadhand
Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:17 am
come&gone wrote:How many Cornhusker fans does it take to change a burnt out light bulb?

:WithStupid:
#971164 by Leeta
Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:57 pm
Ohhhh noooo....it's cheezey around here again....I almost have 20,000 miles on the 2012 Switchback. We went to Black Hills for a Freedom Rider Club Run Sept 5-8. No crowds because no rally, not so hot...great weather...great time!

Me and the Switchback and Freedom Rider Patch

some of the Freedom Riders at Badlands

a jail for sale...Geof was interested...of all things... see my Switchback up front? WOOO... ;)

big burly gray guy is my hubby, other guy is a friend of ours
#971463 by Leeta
Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:15 pm
LEAD CHEEZE...YOUR QUARTERBACK IS TOAST... :mercy: that's not good... ok you cheezecurds...I'm ready for the :nopity: :m17: :54:
#971477 by Leadhand
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:37 am
Leeta wrote:LEAD CHEEZE...YOUR QUARTERBACK IS TOAST... :mercy: that's not good... ok you cheezecurds...I'm ready for the :nopity: :m17: :54:

:roll: no :cry2: :nopity: here-no excuses. It is what it is. :( but nature of the beast.
I guess now the Vikes have a chance. Good luck :viking: they will need it.