A Moderated Message Board 

Moderators: longhair, Copperhead, Leadhand, EM2

#958191  by RoxyRain
 Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:18 pm
Tell them you just let herpaass so you could look at her ass :lol: :lol:
 #970012  by Leeta
 Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:21 pm
come&gone wrote:
wvdeuce wrote:Smoke I just saw this. You did good. I have learned in life the first trip to anywhere is a learning experience. You make some small and major mistakes but you know better the next time.
As he said you really do not need reservations for tent camping at camp grounds. They will let you in and you may be in the middle of a field with no shade but you are in. Then you say next year I’ll come early and I can get the spot I want. I made a reservation one year at Creek Side camp ground. Had to cancel in May because I changed my mind as to where I wanted to stay. They give me back my fee less 20% as I was aware of with no problems. After July 1, at most camp grounds there is no refunds.

I have shipped my camping gear 3 times. All three times to friends who live in Sturgis. You can ship your camping gear to the Sturgis post office. Call the post office and they will tell you how to address it. Sure beats carrying it 1500 miles one way to Sturgis. To ship two boxes by the cheapest means cost me about $35.00 each way.

If you want to go into Sturgis from The Glencoe or Buffalo Chip area to shop at Dakota Mart, The best little supermarket in the area. Go in before 9-30 am and you will in cruise in with almost no traffic. You can leave Sturgis to came back I’ll say till about 1 PM have no problem. After these time you will be telling you self I was told about this traffic. Do not park in the Dakota Mart parking lot and think I can park here and walk ½ block and look at the vendors for the next two hours and they will not know if I am in the store. Well they check the lot. I have never seen tow truck wearing a gun until I saw one picking up a motorcycle in the store lot. I said to my self, he knows he may run into a real hot head if the bike owners come along and he it ready for a showdown.
Oh yes some more advise. If you think your will buy a cheap tent and sleeping bag at Wal-Mart use it and just throw it think again. You may or may not as they may have sold then all before you got there. Remember there are 200,000 to 400,000 people in the area and everyone shops at Wal-Mart.
Well that is my 2 cents for tonight.
I am having a slow night here so I am just playing on the computer and enjoying my A/C as it was 95 degrees today and is still hot out.
Just stumbled on this. Now it's been almost 4 years since we lost the "Deuce" :(
I miss this guy too...been thinking of the deuce lately :(