BBOOTS

A Moderated Message Board 

Moderators: longhair, Copperhead, Leadhand, EM2

#885954  by Leeta
 Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:40 pm
Hey, you Wisconsinites...

I just returned home from a trip out to 'The Land O Cheese' . What a beautiful state you have!

But I found it pretty peculiar that the '''non-biker'' residents don't seem too inviting to us two wheeled tourists.

There were about 18 bikes in our group. We just didn't get a lot of waves or smiles or ''alright!'' s

Do you know what I mean by this? Do you not feel the love also? What gives with this?

Too many tree huggers or what? They all hate the noise? They think we are going to rape and pillage their communities? :?:

I mean...Minnesota people always seems more inviting. I don't know...? Or am i just blowing chunks about this?
 #885956  by Leadhand
 Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:18 pm
Thank you for the compliment about the state.
:roll: really, about the other part . Where were you at-hard to believe. Are you sure.
I have rode all over this wonderful state and have never had people act that way towards us.
Allways run across a few, but that could be anywhere. Sorry if you got that impression.
Just a little input. Every 5 years Harley has thier anniversary. The ride ins from all over draws thousands
and thousands
'of people who just stand on the overpasses to greet the riders coming in thru out the whole state from all
directions. Its crazy great, the overpasses are just jammed packed from miles and miles out from Milwaukee.
Every over pass for miles appone miles, and believe me there are a ton of overpasses accross the interstates.
sorry if that is what you experienced, but I do find it hard to believe, and I am not saying you are fabricating a
story. It just shocks me.
 #886038  by VDeuce
 Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:33 pm
Leeta wrote:Hey, you Wisconsinites...

I just returned home from a trip out to 'The Land O Cheese' . What a beautiful state you have!

But I found it pretty peculiar that the '''non-biker'' residents don't seem too inviting to us two wheeled tourists.

There were about 18 bikes in our group. We just didn't get a lot of waves or smiles or ''alright!'' s

Do you know what I mean by this? Do you not feel the love also? What gives with this?

Too many tree huggers or what? They all hate the noise? They think we are going to rape and pillage their communities? :?:

I mean...Minnesota people always seems more inviting. I don't know...? Or am i just blowing chunks about this?
I've always been treated well in Wisconsin - love the state.

Now try riding around in Boulder, CO if you want to feel out of place :lol:
 #886049  by VT
 Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:00 pm
I hear Myrtle Beach is a real fine place to visit! 8)
 #886065  by Leadhand
 Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:04 pm
ozzie wrote:ou probably just ran across Lead :lol:

I was waiting for you to say something :lol: :roll: :lol: :wink: :beerchug:

Maybe they didn't like the Minny Plates, thought they were VIKING FANS :P
POSSING as Harley riders :wink:
 #886090  by Leadhand
 Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:52 am

HELLO

http://gototomahawk.com/Tomahawk-Fall-Ride-For-MDA/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2002 7:21 pm Last visited: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:53 pm
24 posts, yes some have gone by the way side :roll: :lol:
so, I would love for you, and whoever you were with to tell me more about your experience.
When ever you are ready, I will make sure I come back to this thread :!:
 #886196  by ozzie
 Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:06 pm
Leadhand wrote:
ozzie wrote:ou probably just ran across Lead :lol:

I was waiting for you to say something :lol: :roll: :lol: :wink: :beerchug:

Maybe they didn't like the Minny Plates, thought they were VIKING FANS :P
POSSING as Harley riders :wink:

:lol:
 #886606  by SHOWEM
 Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:00 pm

If you were riding the bike with the dildo strapped to it like the one in your avitar i wouldn't wave to you either :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :grab:
 #886643  by Leeta
 Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:36 am
oh, never mind...

Wisconsin people were the best!

They showered us with hello's and glad to see ya! We were so impressed.

Never mind. I must of just imagined the whole thing! How rude of me to think differently!

You people here all rock! At least that's what you think! All the best to you all!
 #886688  by Leeta
 Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:08 pm
Had a great bloody mary at a wonderful bar named Tippy Canoe in Euren, WI

don't tip your canoe over in Euren. pronounced (Urine) .....just say'n
 #886691  by Leeta
 Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:20 pm
Leadhand wrote:Leeta

I am waiting :roll:

Leeta :roll:
sorry leadbutt. (9430 posts) REALLY? WTF?. :roll: .I WAS RIDING MY MOTORCYCLE. Didn't get to this thread in time for your justification! :roll: SORRY I HAVE A BIKER LIFESTYLE and don't sit on my leadbutt all day waiting for somebody without a life to post! :roll: again! :roll:
Last edited by Leeta on Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #886692  by Leeta
 Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:23 pm
If you were riding the bike with the dildo strapped to it like the one in your avitar i wouldn't wave to you either :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :grab:[/quote][/quote]

this proves I need to change my way old avatar... yep. :wink: but sure would be fun to have a blow up penis at Glencoe!
 #886699  by Leadhand
 Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:14 pm
Leeta wrote:
Leadhand wrote:Leeta

I am waiting :roll:

Leeta :roll:
sorry leadbutt. (9430 posts) REALLY? WTF?. :roll: .I WAS RIDING MY MOTORCYCLE. Didn't get to this thread in time for your justification! :roll: SORRY I HAVE A BIKER LIFESTYLE and don't sit on my leadbutt all day waiting for somebody without a life to post! :roll: again! :roll:

was just wondering where in Cheesehead land ya were, thats all folks.
ya asked a ? and I tried to answer it.