Moderators: longhair, Copperhead, Leadhand, EM2

#839420 by Snidely Whiplash
Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:53 am
Good job DP. Makes ya wish it was time for Sturgis already. Lizzy.... how many days left? :mrgreen:
#839498 by Utahdave2
Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:45 pm
Great vids, Pete.

One question for anyone out there...This will be my first time on a bike during Rally Week. (I used to live in the area, but avoided the Hills that week.) Is the traffic on Iron Mt road about like he shows, heavier, or what? What should I expect? Our goal is to ride early in the day, and party later. Of course if we party too much later, early may be defined as noon. :)

Thanks to everyone for all the information - you have all made the planning process much easier for me.

Dave
#839519 by porkchopsd
Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:10 pm
Cool vids DP, made me wish the Rally would start tomorrow!!!!! 45 days and a wake up.

UTD2, about like he shows, best to head out early and get your riding in as you are planning, road can get busy by mid-day. Be careful on the roads, it’s been my observation that there are a lot of very inexperienced riders that come out for the Rally and have no idea of how to ride the twisties, more than once saw riders passing on a blind turn.
#898904 by F-Mex
Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:05 pm
Pervert wrote:Let's bring this back to the top. Been there, done that but you took the time to show us where we went. Good job Dirty Pete.
Pervert
Thats Rock N Roll love those vids [email protected]@ :) :drinking: