Moderators: longhair, Copperhead, Leadhand, EM2

#674935 by Dirty Pete
Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:09 pm
questor wrote:Pete

Noticed you wearing a leather jacket. is it that cold?

what you can't see are my longjohns! yup, last year when i left edmonton in the morning it was chilly. then in the higher elevations like beartooth pass the temps get a bit nippy...
#674962 by VT
Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:53 pm
Damn straight Pete! I use the duo-fold merino wool blend. Under jeans and chaps they're the schiznit for cold days! 8)
#675004 by Dirty Pete
Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:52 pm
ironworker 07 wrote:couple of pussy's

well, i am what i eat!! :hyp:
#675006 by canuck
Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:55 pm
Dirty Pete wrote:
ironworker 07 wrote:couple of pussy's

well, i am what i eat!! :hyp:


That would mean that IW07 is a dick :lol:
#675008 by Dirty Pete
Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:02 pm
Canuck wrote:
Dirty Pete wrote:
ironworker 07 wrote:couple of pussy's

well, i am what i eat!! :hyp:


That would mean that IW07 is a dick :lol:

boo-yaa!!! :lol: :lol:
#742014 by Pervert
Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:06 pm
Let's bring this back to the top. Been there, done that but you took the time to show us where we went. Good job Dirty Pete.
Pervert
#752409 by wvdeuce
Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:47 pm
Well I just took my first look. Good Job Pete. 8)
I wish it was Sturgis time right now. I would be on my way. Thanks for the bump to the top.
#787675 by Dirty Pete
Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:13 pm
hey, just a note sayin i edited 2 of the vids i put up, putting music back in them...so if ya wanna get a look at main street sturgis, beartooth, needles/iron mtn road, and me bombin around, go to the first page and click away!! 8)
#787805 by Sancho
Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:33 am
Hey Pete, you are cool no matter what public opinion says. :lol: :lol:
#787826 by Dirty Pete
Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:44 am
Sancho wrote:Hey Pete, you are cool no matter what public opinion says. :lol: :lol:

thanks sancho...that warms the coccles of my heart... :lol: :lol:
#789674 by kjstm/Saint
Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:44 pm
Good job DP.....I assume that speedo was Klic's.....
#789691 by Dirty Pete
Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:51 pm
kjstm/Saint wrote:Good job DP.....I assume that speedo was Klic's.....

yup...
#839127 by Wide Glide
Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:02 am
......WE WANT MORE VIDEOS........WE WANT MORE VIDEOS.......WE WANT MORE VIDEOS..........!!!!!......
#839244 by Sancho
Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:20 pm
Wide Glide wrote:......WE WANT MORE VIDEOS........WE WANT MORE VIDEOS.......WE WANT MORE VIDEOS..........!!!!!......



Didn't someone just make a long and interesting trip to Texas? Sure would like to see the vids from that trip.
#839255 by Wide Glide
Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:47 am
Sancho wrote:
Wide Glide wrote:......WE WANT MORE VIDEOS........WE WANT MORE VIDEOS.......WE WANT MORE VIDEOS..........!!!!!......



Didn't someone just make a long and interesting trip to Texas? Sure would like to see the vids from that trip.


The start of the video is all white.....just saw snow. Then there was the wind.......almost blew the camera off the bike.......then it was so cold, the battery froze......then.......aw.......I got some pictures......guess I got to try better next time.......I'll work on it.....sorry........ :anon:
#839369 by mouldy
Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:48 pm
Wide Glide wrote:
Sancho wrote:
Wide Glide wrote:......WE WANT MORE VIDEOS........WE WANT MORE VIDEOS.......WE WANT MORE VIDEOS..........!!!!!......



Didn't someone just make a long and interesting trip to Texas? Sure would like to see the vids from that trip.


The start of the video is all white.....just saw snow. Then there was the wind.......almost blew the camera off the bike.......then it was so cold, the battery froze......then.......aw.......I got some pictures......guess I got to try better next time.......I'll work on it.....sorry........ :anon:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest