Hiring or Looking?

Moderators: longhair, Copperhead, Leadhand, EM2

#969071 by JeremiahJohnson
Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:03 pm
Sturgis or bust!.... Topeka Ks resident looking to get outta here , Be it just for the Rally or make a career move... 18 yrs Culinary experience ( Executive Chef , Caterer , Sous Chef ). 6 yrs Carpentry / Construction. Topeka has no appreciation for the finer things , not to mention the wage confusion , So I am thinking Sturgis . I have a succinct online resume available.... No Drugs or Alcohol ever. Physically fit , No felonies misd. , etc... Anytime drug testing and extensive back round check and or as required. Thank you for your consideration. [email protected] / [email protected]

Robert K Groves
#969072 by Leadhand
Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:19 pm
Don't think this site is gonna help you much finding you a job. Plus I can't see SD having much more to
offer than from where u are from. Why would a Executive Chief wanna work Sturgis-man this is a biker rally.
Unless I am mis-understanding your post. Google is your friend. You ever been to SD- :roll: No pun intended.
#969074 by EM2
Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:40 pm
I will sort of disagree with Lead...to a point. You probably won't get many "hits" from this site looking for your skills. However, I know everyone from Rapid City, Sturgis, Spearfish and beyond, ramp up for the rally. Best to research the various areas and hit the websites (restaurants etc) for what your looking for. If you can land a temp job and your good, it may be what your looking for.

Good luck!