Things to see and attend during the Sturgis Rally

Moderators: longhair, Copperhead, Leadhand, EM2

#969500 by jans
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:19 am
Does anyone know where I could find the schedule for the H.D. Rally Point on Main St. I emailed the Sturgis Area Chamber of Commerce who has it listed on their website, but did not get a reply. They have it listed as "Music on Main". Thanks

Jan
#969508 by Leadhand
Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:01 am
jans wrote:Does anyone know where I could find the schedule for the H.D. Rally Point on Main St. I emailed the Sturgis Area Chamber of Commerce who has it listed on their website, but did not get a reply. They have it listed as "Music on Main". Thanks

Jan

sent Randee a text to see if he might be able to answer that ? for you.
#969512 by randee
Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:48 am
I'll see what we can find out
#969623 by prkuehn
Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:22 pm
jans wrote:Does anyone know where I could find the schedule for the H.D. Rally Point on Main St. I emailed the Sturgis Area Chamber of Commerce who has it listed on their website, but did not get a reply. They have it listed as "Music on Main". Thanks

Jan

Jan,
I'm about 99% sure the actual place for Music on Main is at Main & 2nd street across from Oasis bar. In past years there has been a booth with people staffing it.

http://officialsturgisevents.com/music-on-main/

Here is the schedule posted for summer concerts at that location, but they are not during the rally.
#969669 by randee
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:35 am
Good link, Thanks! We're not finding any 'schedule' during the rally either but still watching.
#969831 by prkuehn
Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:12 am
randee wrote:Good link, Thanks! We're not finding any 'schedule' during the rally either but still watching.

I would think there are so many other large music venues, they wouldn't play any groups at that spot. HD uses that location as well for displays in the past.